The design objective for this condominium was centred on spacious and timeless themes. Taking an overall modern contemporary design concept, is aimed at providing homeowners a lavish living experience without neglecting family interactions and values. This project takes on the challenge of creating a versatile living environment, converting from formal to informal space interchangeably.
Solution Provided by Blaine Robert Design
The design solution for this project is translated into a few design elements. Visiting guests are first welcomed into the private lobby that is set in a very formal tone.
Walking into living and dining area that make up a huge space of 990 sqft, the formal theme continues but in a larger scale. From carpet, sofa, coffee table to TV cabinet, mostly are oversized and custom designed to cater to this spacious area and simultaneously making it solely tailored for this home.
The master bedroom also exhibits a grandeur sense of space. The area is intelligently divided between bed area and lounge area by a big swivel TV panel that doubles up as working area. The walls and ceiling are beautifully covered with wallpaper that brings the whole design components of the room together. The walk-in wardrobe is highlighted with one of Blaine Robert design signature that bring into this space a sense of luxury and attention to detail.
Scope of Work undertaken
- Interior design concept
- Space planning
- Production of 2d & 3d design works
- Contractor & masonry works
- Fabrication of built in furniture
- Custom made furniture
- Soft furnishings & accessorising
- Handover & defect liability period
Key Features of the Project
- Eye-catching design element exhibiting a calligraphy of an Islamic “shahada” as a form of modern art in the guest welcome lobby
- Lavish bedroom lifestyle that mimic the luxury of hotel suites room
- Oversized carpet, TV cabinets, ample storage space wardrobes, custom designed headboard using high quality Acacia fabric material.
- A family gallery with carefully designed ceiling that mimics the exhibition hall at museum successfully creating an impactful design perception
- Existing store room was hidden by the sliding panel that is part of the art display bronze plate finish that adds an added lustre and an expensive finishing style